Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things you might or might not know about me

1.I was born and grew up in Guinea( I bet u knew that)
2. I love my mother to death even though I don't tell her ( what will do without her)
3. I hate to wake up early ( sooooo noooooot a MORNING person)
4. I never use to say "NO" to people ( now I say "HELL NO")
5. I love my family very much ( will do anything for them)
6. I have a cousin that is annoying as hell ( you know who you are)
7. My friends say I have a smart mouth ( but only Kianna's is smarter lol sorry kiki reid luv ya)
8. I am reserved when I first meet people ( I am figuring them out in the process)
9. Haja Jalloh there's something about you that I love ( I have no idea what it is...)
10. I used to go out of my way to do things for people ( Not anymore, they take advantage)
11. I despise up tight, self centered people ( loosen up the world does not revolve around you)
12. I think that most men are cheaters ( so I keep my guards)
13. I hate to loose a friend ( but the hell with you if you don't want to be a friend)
14. I don't value material things ( after all I am going to die and leave it all right)
15. My sister thinks I am my father's favorite ( oh well)
16. I don't get upset that often ( but you definately don't wanna be there when I am)
17. I don't like people who are inconsiderate ( that's selfish)
18. I laugh a lot, I mean a lot ( besides its good for my lungs)
19. My friends swear that I have a boyfriend they never met (yeah right I wish)
20. I always do things at the last second ( even if my life depended on it)
............. I believe that I am a really nice person, as long as you don't take adventage of me and don't get on my bad side we should get along pretty fine.......

1 comment: